All access and use of Ford Lumber & Millwork Company, Inc.’s (“Ford Lumber”) website, and the links contained therein, is subject to and governed by the following terms and conditions:
1. We reserve the right to modify or disable access to, or to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of this website or any information contained hereon at any time, and by your visit to this website you agree that we may do so without any liability or notice to you whatsoever.
2. Our website is provided on an “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). Any reliance on or use by you of any information available on or through this website shall be entirely at your own risk. IN NO EVENT SHALL FORD LUMBER NOR ANY OF ITS DATA PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS), EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE.
3. Some of the links on our website will let you leave our website, sending you to a third party’s website. The linked websites are not under Ford Lumber’s control and Ford Lumber is not responsible for the contents, security or functionality of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. Ford Lumber is providing these links to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ford Lumber of the linked third party website.
4. Specifically, the My Account link on our website is provided solely as a convenience for our charge account customers. Although efforts are made by our service provider to supply accurate account information on the My Account site, due to the nature of software and Internet communications, it is still possible that information provided through My Account may be inaccurate or incorrect at times. As a result, Ford Lumber cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy of the information available through My Account. By using the My Account link on our website, you acknowledge and agree to these terms, and you further agree that to the extent of any conflict or inconsistency between any documents or information accessed through My Account and Ford Lumber’s internal account records, Ford Lumber’s internal account records shall govern and control in all respects.
5. The transmission of data or information (including communications by e-mail) over the Internet may not be secure, and is subject to possible loss, interception, or alteration while in transit. Accordingly, Ford Lumber does not assume any liability, and shall not have any liability, for any damage you may experience or costs you may incur arising out of or relating to any transmission over the Internet, such as transmissions involving the exchange of e-mail with us (including those which may contain personal information). In no event will the information you provide to us be deemed to be confidential or proprietary, create any fiduciary obligations to you on our part, or result in any liability on our part in the event that such information is released by us or accessed by third parties. All information communicated to us through this website will forever be the property of Ford Lumber, without compensation to anyone sending the information.
6. Ford Lumber is an independent company, not an employee, agent or partner of any of the suppliers or manufacturers whose names, logos and/or marks appear on our website.
7. Our website may contain third party trademarks or service marks. Just as the Ford Lumber trademarks on our website are the property of Ford Lumber, all others’ marks on our website are the property of their respective companies. All rights in the intellectual property contained on or through our website including copyright, trademarks, trade secrets and patent rights are reserved. Access to our website does not constitute a right to copy or use any of the intellectual property of Ford Lumber or its suppliers, which is strictly prohibited.
8. We may amend these Terms of Website Use at any time; changes or amendments will be reflected on this page for public view and will be effective upon posting.